Re: MSN email delayed
drgre819

Spoke to Verizon Technical Support. He was eager to assist, read our forum posts, and in turn immediately contacted their internal OSC group which deals with e-mail issues and unforturtanely he was forced to give me a scripted response:

it is a known issue but the issue is not with Verizon - All MSN, Hotmal, Live, and outlook.com accounts are seeing this issue but it is a problem with MSN, not Verizon.

So we need someone from the MSN side to contact their support so that they can get what I will summize to be the exact same answer and we can sit in e-mail pergatory together...forever.

With that said, I was generally impressed with the tech support with Verizon, was not on hold long and he did make every attempt to resolve the issue and not treat me like I "had no clue" or tell me to reboot 🙂

0 Likes
Re: MSN email delayed
patlandy1

Why, or what could be the reason that MSN/Hotmail delays transfer of emails to verizon?  If there are several receipients and a response is made by any of the receipients, I will often get the receipients response to the email long before I get the original email.... Strange that with 5 or 6 receipients, scattered from Minnesota to Florida, the only delayed message is the one that goes directly from MSN-Hotmail to Verizon.

{edited for privacy}

0 Likes