March 1st MSN Premium deadline problems
FredStieg

I already have verizon sub-account which works fine, but I have been primarily use MSN Premium Email and E-mail "names"

According to my account I have successfully created three new verizon sub accounts.  I have gone through possibly blocking scenarios for hours and hours, but the new sub accounts can't receive mail -- just the older sub account.

If all systems are go according to the set up of each sub account, whats going on?

I set them up using Googlr Chrome is the only thing different between setting up the newer subs and the older sub.

What am I doing wrong?

Fred

0 Likes
Re: March 1st MSN Premium deadline problems
somegirl
Champion - Level 3

@FredStieg wrote:

I already have verizon sub-account which works fine, but I have been primarily use MSN Premium Email and E-mail "names"

According to my account I have successfully created three new verizon sub accounts.  I have gone through possibly blocking scenarios for hours and hours, but the new sub accounts can't receive mail -- just the older sub account.

If all systems are go according to the set up of each sub account, whats going on?

I set them up using Googlr Chrome is the only thing different between setting up the newer subs and the older sub.

What am I doing wrong?

Fred 

Are you able to log in with those accounts using webmail? When you try to send to them from a working address, do you get any bounceback/undeliverable messages back?

0 Likes