Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.
Shop online or through the My Verizon app and get your holiday orders fast.
In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
Verizon Online is excited to present enhancements to Message Center! Our changes provide a richer and more streamlined experience for you. As always, our Message Center customers are our priority. If you have questions about using Message Center or need Message Center help, please review the following tips and eSupport links.
Need MessageCenter help?
If you are having issues using Message Center, the following tips solve many common issues with Message Center.
Email Session Timeouts: You may experience email session timeouts if you are using the AOL operating system. For an optimal Message Center experience, we recommend using Internet Explorer 8.0 or the Mozilla Firefox 3.6.13 internet browsers.
Use with VPNs/firewalls and corporate networks: Message Center is a consumer/residential email application. It may not function as designed when accessed from corporate networks or corporate VPNs/firewalls.
Classic View: It simply provides a list of all of your messages on your screen. To view a message, you double click on it from the list view.
Preview Button View: It provides for both a list of your messages and a preview pane for the selected message. You can adjust the size of the preview pane and still Reply/Reply All/Forward/Delete within the Preview Pane.
B. Default Font/Point/Color for Text:
Users can also set the default text font, point size and color for new emails and replies to emails.Additionally, users can expand/shrink the Right and Left navigation bars to maximize email viewing space.
C. Drag and Drop Messages:
To mirror Classic Webmail, we introduced the ability to Drag and Drop Messages across folders.
D. Enhanced Search Function:
We enhanced the Search feature to enable Search by Sender, Subject, To/CC or Message to improve response time.
E. Email Address Syntax Check:
In addition to verifying the existence of the email address, Verizon also checks the syntax of the email address (es) and highlights the incorrect email address (es) before the email is sent.