Messages Were Deleted by Magic
screamingnails

Last week, I reported that all of my messages that were in my In Box had been deleted auto-magically. The customer service rep that I talked to, at that time, accused me of deleting the messages; rude person, he was, and I ended the conversation.

I called back the next day to report that the server was trying to load messages, but the messages wouldn't come through. This time, I talked to a really nice customer service rep (he told me he had just started working there). He connected to my computer and saw that the server was trying to load messages, yet no messages came through. He told me that the previous customer service rep (rude guy) had entered a status that he had solved my problem (typical for a rude person).

I have read where this has happend to other Verizon customers.

Whenever I access Verizon email, I do it from my computer or from my smart phone while I am on travel. I don't use Outlook or any other email engine or email software.

I do not delete messages via my smart phone. I only read messages.

When I delete messages from my In Box, I do it directly from my Verizon email on my computer but I leave them in the Trash Folder until I am sure I want to delete the messages for good.

Fast forward to this week: all of my filters are gone ---- auto-magically.

What the heck is going on Verizon?

Months ago, I reported that when I reply "All" to a message, not only does the message go to everyone in the send field, I too, get the reply message back. I am a software engineer and that's not the way it's supposed to work. I should not get my own "replied to" message sent back to my In Box. Right now, the only way for me to stop this is to make sure to delete my email address from the send list in the reply message.

0 Likes
Re: Messages Were Deleted by Magic
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

I am sorry to hear about the problems you have been having with your email. I have sent you a private message to get more information.

0 Likes
Re: Messages Were Deleted by Magic
screamingnails

What information do you need?

0 Likes