Re: Fix for Missing Inbox, sent, folders, etc with Internet Explorer 11 Windows 8.1, or Windows 7 S
Scot237

Thanks.  Spent a long time trying to troubleshoot before I found your item.  Worked like a charm !!  Wish I'd found it sooner

0 Likes
Re: Missing Inbox, sent folders, etc: IE11 Windows 8.1 or 7 SP1
Garry27
I have had this same problem, applied the compatibility solution and now I have to remove Verizon from compatibility mode to be able to view the entertainment and news web page. My question is " How long has Verizon known W10 was coming?", (at least a year since I found out about it) and they are just starting to fix compatibly issues. I'm not looking for a work around. I'd like the problem fixed.
0 Likes
Re: Missing Inbox, sent folders, etc: IE11 Windows 8.1 or 7 SP1
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

As this thread is now two years old, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.  For a discussion of email folder issues with Windows 10, please see the following thread:  http://forums.verizon.com/t5/Verizon-net-Email/Email-folders-disappeared-after-upgrading-to-Windows-...

0 Likes