Switch Account

Missing Inbox, sent folders, etc: IE11 Windows 8.1 or 7 SP1

Highlighted
Silver Contributor V
Silver Contributor V

Missing Inbox, sent folders, etc: IE11 Windows 8.1 or 7 SP1

Message 1 of 13
(34,106 Views)

Open your email and login https://mail.verizon.com/webmail/driver?nimlet=showmessages&view=emails (see attached)

Enable compatibility view.  Open tools from the browser window - Compatibility view settings- add verizon.com - close. The window should refresh and all missing items should be visible.

If the issue persists- tools - internet options- General Tab- Delete browsing history (see attached) then press delete button - OK. Then close the browser and retry webmail with compatibiliy view enabled. (If you do clear history as pictured you may need to type userids and or  passwords that you had previously stored)

1d.jpg
If a forum member gives an answer you like, please give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer as Accepted Solution so others can see the solution to the problem. Thanks !!!
http://forums.verizon.com/t5/Verizon-net-Email/Fix-for-Missing-Inbox-sent-folders-etc-with-Internet-Explorer-11/m-p/647399
12 REPLIES 12
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Fix for Missing Inbox, sent, folders, etc with Internet Explorer 11 Windows 8.1, or Windows 7 S

Message 2 of 13
(33,826 Views)

THANK YOU!!  Problem solved, much appreciated! 

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Fix for Missing Inbox, sent, folders, etc with Internet Explorer 11 Windows 8.1, or Windows 7 S

Message 3 of 13
(33,701 Views)

Thank you this worked!!

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Message 4 of 13
(33,700 Views)

IT WORKED!!!  Thank you soooo much!!

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Message 5 of 13
(33,537 Views)

Thanks so much.  It WORKED!!!!!!

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Message 6 of 13
(33,335 Views)

Help - it didn't work for me.... any other ideas?

Thanks!

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Message 7 of 13
(33,324 Views)

Just tried again... this time I restarted my and HALLELIUA it worked finally...

THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Message 8 of 13
(33,315 Views)

THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH  (  :

As a Senior, sometimes it's hard learning learning and fixing problems!!  ( :

THANKS AGAIN !!

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Message 9 of 13
(31,446 Views)

I have a Kindle Fire HDX (the new kind), and had no problem accessing, reading, sending, etc.  my Verizon emails.  Until about two or three days ago, when all I can do is read my emails.  The "Send" and "Reply to" buttons are gone.  The 'action' button is barefly visible, but not active.  Any idea how to fix this.  And how do I tell what version my Kindle fire uses for Internet Explorer--or is that the equivalent of "Silk".  (Kindle is my first tablet and I don't have a 'smart' phone.)

Thanks.

Highlighted
Silver Contributor V
Silver Contributor V

Message 10 of 13
(31,429 Views)

From what I read Silk is based on WebKit which is not related to internet explorer. Is there  a setting on the kindle to set the browser zoom level. If there is try setting it to 100%, especially if it is above that setting. This may be of some  help

http://www.groovypost.com/howto/kindle-fire-silk-browser-easy-read/ NOTE I would copy the settings you have now before changing anything. Hope thiis helps

If a forum member gives an answer you like, please give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer as Accepted Solution so others can see the solution to the problem. Thanks !!!
http://forums.verizon.com/t5/Verizon-net-Email/Fix-for-Missing-Inbox-sent-folders-etc-with-Internet-Explorer-11/m-p/647399
How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.