quick menu

Missing Inbox, sent folders, etc: IE11 Windows 8.1 or 7 SP1

Missing Inbox, sent folders, etc: IE11 Windows 8.1 or 7 SP1

Contributor Scot237
Contributor

Thanks.  Spent a long time trying to troubleshoot before I found your item.  Worked like a charm !!  Wish I'd found it sooner

Contributor Garry27
Contributor
Message 12 of 13
(9,615 Views)
I have had this same problem, applied the compatibility solution and now I have to remove Verizon from compatibility mode to be able to view the entertainment and news web page. My question is " How long has Verizon known W10 was coming?", (at least a year since I found out about it) and they are just starting to fix compatibly issues. I'm not looking for a work around. I'd like the problem fixed.
Moderator Moderator
Message 13 of 13
(9,609 Views)

As this thread is now two years old, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.  For a discussion of email folder issues with Windows 10, please see the following thread:  http://forums.verizon.com/t5/Verizon-net-Email/Email-folders-disappeared-after-upgrading-to-Windows-...

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

My Fios App
Fios TV App
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.

My Verizon

• Add or Change Plan
  • Suspend My Service
  • Apps

Support

Watch Fios