My IP is blocked
dtd1

I emailed whitelist@verizononline.net bebasue my IP is being blocked. they replied:

On Mon, 30 Nov 2015, whitelist@verizononline.net wrote:

> After investigation, Verizon Online Security has determined that e-mail
> from your IP address will not be allowed access to the Verizon Online
> e-mail domain due to one or more of the following reasons:
>
> Your IP has been blocked because of spam issues or because your ISP
> indicates that it is dynamically assigned
>
> Once you have addressed any security-related issues on your network, you
> should contact Verizon Online Security via this form. At that time, we will
> work with you to restore normal e-mail traffic or to take other action as
> we deem appropriate.

I replied to that email that my mail server did not have any of the issues listed. I then followed up contacting Verizon support by phone, since I am a customer. Support replied they can not help as they support can not call the spam group. As they also not do seem to respond to the answers they request (at least in the manner I tried), I seem to be stuck. I understand it is Verizon's network but as I pay Verizon more than $500/month (personal and business) I would hope I could at least get a reply.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

0 Likes
Re: My IP is blocked
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi dtd,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes