Re: NOTICE: System-wide email outage
ao

all you have to do is ask - it is about $2.00 per day. My FIOS e-mail is $37 per month. Call sales customer support. They will accomodate.

0 Likes
Analog_Kid

Hey.... guess what???  Email problems AGAIN here in Los Angeles now (6pm).  Was good all day.  Not me, not my equipment, Verizon problem. POP3 problems.  {word filter avoidance}

0 Likes
anti-V

And here it is, the 30th of April and still we are dealing with their disaster. I want a refund on my bill. I want another DSL carrier. Oh ... can anyone say "Comcast"?

0 Likes
somegirl
Champion - Level 3

@anti-V wrote:

And here it is, the 30th of April and still we are dealing with their disaster. I want a refund on my bill. I want another DSL carrier. Oh ... can anyone say "Comcast"?

Uh, the outage was resolved a LONG time ago. If you are still having problems you should contact Verizon's tech support, because there's probably something wrong with your account.

0 Likes
jendersaero
Enthusiast - Level 1

This situation raises serious questions about the future and the viability of "cloud" computing, emergency communication, etc. Talk about a single point failure based system! And now our Congress is cutting back post office service which has seldom ever been 'down' in mail delivery. I have reassessed my thoughts about online banking and billing and will keep away from the wizards who can't seem to organize a one-car funeral!