Switch Account

Need to reset email on sub account.

Need to reset email on sub account.

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor
Message 1 of 2
(1,231 Views)

I just spent 30 minutes on chat to change a password on a sub account that waslocked due to someone trying to login to my account too many times.  After 30 minutes of answering numerous questions just to verify my account, I was conveniently disconnected and now chat is no longer available.  Thsi is a tad ridiculous and need the issue resolved immediately. Please advise.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Platinum Contributor III Platinum Contributor III
Platinum Contributor III
Message 2 of 2
(1,215 Views)

I have an email sub account that was apparently locked about two to three weeks ago. It is not a critical email address for me so I didn't bother to do anything about it. Yesterday I received a letter from Verizon telling me one of my accounts was locked (did not identify which account, but of course I knew which one). For a sub account the letter said to call 1-888-976-9143 Monday through Friday 8 am until 11 pm Eastern time. I called, was answered within a minute or so, had to answer some questions to verify my id, and got the account unlocked and a temporary password assigned. I tested accessing the account and promply got about 40 emails from that account so knew it was working. Took about 10 minutes or so, the agent was very helpful.

I don't know if the above will help you, but I hope so.

Keller, TX 76248 (VHO 1)

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.