Netflix emails bouncing for no reason
Cuseguy
Enthusiast - Level 2

I know there is another post regarding this issue, but I couldn't post on it. My problem is exactly the same, I received Netflix emails fine until the end of October and then my Netflix account kept advising me my email address was incorrect. so I would re-enter it over and over again to no avail. Also I made sure all of my spam settings and any other possible filters and blocks were disabled, but nothing here either. The problem seems strictly specific to Netflix alone and I called them and they said they get notice of a bounce but no details why it occurs. I can't find any reason this should be occurring. It's fairly important to me that Netflix be able to contact me at this email.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Netflix emails bouncing for no reason
Cuseguy
Enthusiast - Level 2

Not sure what happened, but problem solved!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Hubrisnxs
Legend
Sounds dumb but is it all lowercase on their side or settings page? If its all uppercase I've had a problem doing that from time to time
0 Likes
Cuseguy
Enthusiast - Level 2

I entered it on my account page in all small-case, so I assume they send email based on the way I entered it. Verizon.net addresses should not be case-specific, I don't think.

0 Likes
Cuseguy
Enthusiast - Level 2

Not sure what happened, but problem solved!

0 Likes