Switch Account

New E-Mail Interface?

Highlighted
Copper Contributor chucklap
Copper Contributor
Message 1 of 8
(714 Views)

I logged out of webmail the other day at work and a video came up about the "new" message center.   Is Verizon changing the E-Mail page?  If so, anyone have a screenshot 

7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Employee Emeritus Employee Emeritus
Employee Emeritus
Message 2 of 8
(688 Views)

Yes. We are converting all the webmail accounts over to the new interface. Does your current email at the top say Verizon or Verizon Yahoo? Knowing if your email is partnered with Yahoo or not will allow us to provide the correct screen shots.

Anthony_VZ

**If someones post has helped you, please acknowledge their assistance by clicking the red thumbs up button to give them Kudos. If you are the original poster and any response gave you your answer, please mark the post that had the answer as the solution**

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supersede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or plan

Highlighted
Copper Contributor chucklap
Copper Contributor
Message 3 of 8
(685 Views)

The E-mail says "Verizon" at the top.

Copper Contributor OneClick
Copper Contributor
Message 4 of 8
(678 Views)

How do I get back to the older email display.  This is NOT an improvement.   Just a change that muddies up the display.

Highlighted
Silver Contributor IV
Silver Contributor IV
Message 5 of 8
(673 Views)

Looks to me like the powers to be at Verizon must have a death wish.  They seem to do everything to make their customers miserable!Smiley Mad

Highlighted
Employee Emeritus Employee Emeritus
Employee Emeritus
Message 6 of 8
(662 Views)

There is no way to change back.

webmail1.jpg

Anthony_VZ

**If someones post has helped you, please acknowledge their assistance by clicking the red thumbs up button to give them Kudos. If you are the original poster and any response gave you your answer, please mark the post that had the answer as the solution**

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supersede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or plan

Highlighted
Silver Contributor IV
Silver Contributor IV
Message 7 of 8
(654 Views)

Anthony's shot is of the Home Page not the E mail page!!!! 

Highlighted
Nickel Contributor
Nickel Contributor
Message 8 of 8
(585 Views)

Anthony, that is not the "New E-Mail Interface" this is our home page, you know the one we reach right after we have logged in, I would think an employee should or would know the difference between the two!!! ...just putting in my 2 cents.

Anthony, just a helpful hint, if you wish to be of service at the very least provide the correct information to customers, {please keep your posts courteous}

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.