New Email
Justplaintom

Put me in the "Hates It" column.  It is difficult to navigate; the fonts are hard to read (and changing size is of little help); and the list goes on to include what everyone else has been saying. 

HOWEVER, the most annoying and frustrating new "feature" I've encountered is: when you checkmark an email for deleting or moving, when the action is completed the checkmark stays, and moves to the next item down the list.  If you checkmark another email, the previous one is still there, and, if you aren't careful to delete it, you will send both emails to their new destination.

This new email format was ill-advised, ill-conceived, and ill-constructed.  Please fix it or change back to the "old" format.

0 Likes
Re: New Email
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

I'm sorry to hear your not a fan of our new email format. All computers come with a standard email program depending on the kind of operating system you have (Outlook express, Windows Mail, Windows Live Mail, Mac Mail, Etc). We can help you setup it up if you like. You might find you like it better. Most people when they switch to using a mail program, they dont use the webmail anymore. If you would like my help, please send me a private message.

0 Likes
doncordes
Enthusiast - Level 2

Oh OH OW... WOW... Now I think that we have finally uncovered the real reasons that Verizon is doing a FORCED conversion of all Webmail to the inefficient, illconceived, and illadvised "NEW" Message Center.  They are trying to get all their customer to vacate the servers in favor of downloading all the emails to their own platforms (PCs, Tablets, whatever...)  You could have just said that what what you were doing...

0 Likes
lasagna
Community Leader
Community Leader

Easy there doncordes ... I think Anthony is merely offering to provide the user with alternatives if they don't like the direction in which Verizon is taking their webmail platform given that there is little that Anthony or the other forum support people that hang out here from time to time can do to directly change that.

As this is a forum where, in general, users help other users --I would suggest that you take your suggestions regarding the new webmail interface over to the "Ideas" forum and suggest how to improve or replace it there and let the community weigh in an vote on it.