Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.
Shop online or through the My Verizon app and get your holiday orders fast.
In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
Yahoo is apparently ending use of POP3 servers, and moving to IMAP only by March 31st. Messages are coming from Yahoo that indicate that use of an email client, such as a phone or Outlook, will require IMAP. However, there are no instructions or new IIMAP settings available for Verizon Yahoo. Will the Verizon Yahoo service end? Will a message be sent to Verizon Yahoo users about new settings before discontinuing POP3? Will Verizon Yahoo users be moved to AOL? I hope a Verizon employee can answer this.
I also use Verizon Yahoo and did rec. a AOL NOTICE on my "dashboard" page but links in that page did not bring up instructions/settings for AOL migration. I had chosen to keep verizon.net e-mail with AOL.
As far as I know I did not rec. an E-MAIL from Verizon like some people are saying they have rec'd.
"Chat" with Verizon/Facebook rep. stated that my account was still with Yahoo and that no migrations to AOL would be done till Yahoo (merger?) is figured out. I'm confused about that statement since I had already seen NOTICE/AOL.
I am not sure what would happen to your account but to be safe you can go into the settings of your verizon account (not verizon yahoo) just plain verizon and locate a particular email setting option to unlink your verizon email from the yahoo portal, then your account will migrate to the verizon email system and you can wait until you recieve the aol email to do the second migration. When I did it a year or so ago it had 3 prompts/steps to go through, I dont remember where it is but if you look around in like account settings and find the email ones you should be able to find it.