Switch Account

New problem with https://webmail.verizon.com/

New problem with https://webmail.verizon.com/

Contributor pscampb456
Contributor
Message 1 of 5
(1,149 Views)

After entering my user id and clicking the sign in button, it does not take me to a page to enter my password, a popup containg the message 

"We're sorry, but the User ID or Password entered is not correct. Please try again."

Is displayed.  No kidding!  There is no where for me to enter a password.  I am guessing by now my account may be locked.  My cell phone emai lhas been working fine.  I have tried both Chrome and IE8 (work laptop - can't change it) and am on Windows 7.  Also tried my home PC which has IE 9.  Same result.

4 REPLIES 4
Contributor SJ820
Contributor
Message 2 of 5
(1,028 Views)

I'm getting the same crap and can't get access on my phone either because it logged me out. I have dealines and things I need to access pronto and can't retirieve them because of this mess.

Contributor SomeGuy12
Contributor
Message 3 of 5
(1,024 Views)

I am having the same issue. There is no box to enter in my password on the main log in screen. I enter in my user id and says wrong password and user id. I try to enter in my pw in the second screen but still not able to sign in. I tried resetting my password and got a white screen that says Http1.1 Service Unavailable. 

Tried on Mozzilla and Chrome and both browsers not working

Contributor magargle2
Contributor
Message 4 of 5
(1,007 Views)

Try it now.  Seems to be working better.

Contributor magargle2
Contributor
Message 5 of 5
(774 Views)

Login success

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.