No Longer Able to Access Email Through the Verizon.com Portal
gnm1947

My verizon.net/yahoo email quit working on my cell phone about 2 months ago. Yahoo kept directing me to change my password. I changed my password about 50 times and still no email. shortly thereafter, I no longer was able to access email via the mail.yahoo.com link on my 2 laptops.  I had to sign into verizon.com and search for "check email" and then was able to get to my email.  Yesterday, 12/15/2017, I was no longer able to access my email going through the verizon.com portal. Spent one hour 38 minutes on chat with no success. Verizon chat stated I would be notified by text when I would be able to acces my email. As of this AM, unable to access my email via verizon.com.  IWhen I started experiencing the problem not being able to access my email on my cell phone, I contacted verizon and requested that I be able to migrate my email to AOL.  I was told that I couldn't, that I had to wait for the email notification to migrate. I never received notification! I have been a verizon customer for seven years and just signed up for 2 more years. I am VERY UNSATISFIED!

Verizon knew in February 2017 that there was a problem!

0 Likes
Re: No Longer Able to Access Email Through the Verizon.com Portal
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi gnm1947,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and scroll down the page to an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name located above your post, or at the top right of this page.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, you may subscribe to the case. At the top right of your support case there is a gear icon which provides a drop down menu with support case options. Click that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes