No e-mail access when signed in to account.
Dentist2

I recently registered a fios account online, even though we got fios a year ago. I have access to all my account information, but when I click on the e-mail link, I get a pop up screen that says "We are sorry, but the User ID or Password that you entered was not correct.Please re-enter your Sign In information."  When I click on anything else, it says "welcome".  I already have a separate e-mail account that I use, so I don't really need the e-mail, but I just want to know why that happens.

0 Likes
Re: No e-mail access when signed in to account.
Benjc1

Same problem.  I tried to use HBOGo for the first time, and it asks for a verizon.net email login.  It doesn't seem like I have one, and there is zero instruction on how to get one.  Like you, I really don't need another email address, but I would like to have access to the services I pay for.  

0 Likes
Re: No e-mail access when signed in to account.
Benjc1

Ok, turns out I do have one.  I must have gotten it when I signed up for services and then forgot about it.  Here's the thing, though.  It's a completely different username and password, unrelated to your verizon billing account.  And the only way to find out what your username is to download and run the VerizonInHomeAgent, run the program, and then select "email accounts."  It will list any verizon.net accounts you might have.

I guessed at the password, and it was one of the ones I used a long time ago, so that tells me I signed up for it at least two years ago.  If you can't remember your password, there is a "forgot password" utility.

0 Likes