In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
10-26-2014 10:59 AM - edited 10-26-2014 11:21 AM
I had no problems getting motion alarm emails from my Foscam camera with Cablevision, now all i get from the camera test is " Failed, Can not connect to the server", or "server error" My settings are smtp.verizon.net and 465.........any help?
Solved! Go to Solution.
Hello ike71. Yes you have the correct outgoing server and port information.
Just wanted to clarify if the camera itself is operational and the issue you're experiencing is solely with the email alerts or if you also need assistance getting the camera fully connected.