No longer able to send emails
Ochaye3

Hi,

I have been a Verizon FIOS customer for the past 5+ years. For the past 2 1/2 years I have been working in the UK. I am currently in the UK and as from Sunday past I have been unable to send emails from Outlook 2010, but can still receive emails. 

I am receiving the message that email from the UK ISP I am using (not my account, I'm staying with friends) has been blocked.

I have my email address registered as a valid email address with the UK ISP (BT Internet), but to no avail.

I have tried both non encypted and SSL encrypted ports but still receviethe blocked message

For a few days I was able to get around the problem, by setting up my cellphone as a mobile hotspot and using that to send emails, but today that stopped working as well (same blocked message but a different IP address)

I spoke with a Verizon chat host earlier but to be honest his English was appalling. I've been in the IT industry for more  25 years and I just could not understand what he was trying to say.

Does anyone have any ideas about what has changed and how I can fix this?

Cheers

Steve

Error message - (IP address blanked)

Send test e-mail message: Your outgoing (SMTP) e-mail server has reported an internal error. If you continue to receive this message, contact your server administrator or Internet service provider (ISP).  The server responded: 571 Outbound email delivery from 81.155.??.??? is currently blocked

0 Likes
Re: No longer able to send emails
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

The internet service you are using is the ones blocking the email from being sent out. You would need to contact them to see what they are restricting.

0 Likes