Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.

No longer receiving emails to my verizon account

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

No longer receiving emails to my verizon account

Message 1 of 2
(571 Views)

Hello.
This morning I noticed I haven't received any messages to my pop3 client since 2pm yesterday, 11/28.
I haven't changed anything with my client, I've checked my spam filter via webmail and the msgs haven't been blocked.

I use Yahoo and Gmail in the same client and have received msgs from both since then.

I have sent test emails from the yahoo and gmail accounts to my verizon account but none have shown up.

I also sent test messages from my verizon account to my yahoo and gmail accounts and I HAVE received them.

But I still haven't received any messages to my verizion account.

I checked my verizon account via webmail and I have not received the messages there either.

To clarify, I haven't changed any settings in my email client and prior to 2pm 11/28/2012, everything has been working fine.

What is up with verizon servers?

Any help is appreciated.
Mike Snyder

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Silver Contributor II
Silver Contributor II

Re: No longer receiving emails to my verizon account

Message 2 of 2
(561 Views)

DELETE all "Filters"...

settings --> email settings --> Filters

DELETE all "Blocking"...

settings --> email settings -->  Blocking

Go to an external email account and send yourself a seried of 'TEST' messages from the POV of those external accounts.

The Lithium Software sux !!
How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.