Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.
Shop online or through the My Verizon app and get your holiday orders fast.
In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
Hello. This morning I noticed I haven't received any messages to my pop3 client since 2pm yesterday, 11/28. I haven't changed anything with my client, I've checked my spam filter via webmail and the msgs haven't been blocked.
I use Yahoo and Gmail in the same client and have received msgs from both since then.
I have sent test emails from the yahoo and gmail accounts to my verizon account but none have shown up.
I also sent test messages from my verizon account to my yahoo and gmail accounts and I HAVE received them.
But I still haven't received any messages to my verizion account.
I checked my verizon account via webmail and I have not received the messages there either.
To clarify, I haven't changed any settings in my email client and prior to 2pm 11/28/2012, everything has been working fine.