Switch Account

Not Liking AOL Move Help

Not Liking AOL Move Help

Contributor MicroTech
Contributor
Message 1 of 1
(347 Views)

The move to AOL for the Verizon.net email accounts was a bad move.  First of all, all of the ads are terribble.  Then if you want ad free service you have to pay an additional 5.95 a month but my Verizon bill has not changed.  What is worse, I cannot open attachments from emails that are sent from some of my billers that email me.  It keeps shutting down my email service when I try to open attachments.  It was never a problem on Verizon.  I can't even save them.  They are monthly.  Everything we do today is online.  Verizon may have done this for business reasons but they made a poor choice while they told consumers AOL was a great choice and would service us well.  Had I known what problems I would have, I would have made the alternate choice and changed everyone else over to another email.  Please help.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.