Not help at all from Verizon stores or on line
vanda1952

This afternoon at 2:30 pm I went to your location at 1541 CARL D SILVER PKWY
Fredericksburg, VA 22401
asking what the $ 42.00 additional Service & Equipment was .
You associated by the name of VANISIA was extremely rude and verbally aggressive and not at all helpful, to busy chewing gum while talking to me .
She told me the charge was for the Cable boxes. I answer I already pay $ 30.00 for the boxes. Obviously she has no idea of what shes doing maybe to afraid to chip on her working tablet one of her extra long nails . So I left . I am pretty sure the $ 42.00 charge is for the Fios box. May I purchase it ? Thank you

0 Likes
Re: Not help at all from Verizon stores or on line
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus

Hi vanda1952,

Please be aware that this a forum where users help other users. If you wish to speak with a Verizon representative about your issue, then please visit our Support page for a variety of ways to contact Verizon, including "Ask Verizon," our virtual chat agent, and customer support phone numbers. For billing questions, please contact Verizon during normal business hours.

0 Likes
vanda1952

The SUPPORT PAGE just takes me in circles without any way to write verizon an email to explain the problem or to get a Verizon phone number where to talk with a real person. Rest assure as soon my contract will expire I will choose  a different provvider.

0 Likes
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus

Hi vanda1952,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and scroll down the page to an area titled "My Support Cases." You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name located above your post, or at the top right of this page.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, you may subscribe to the case. At the top right of your support case there is a gear icon which provides a drop down menu with support case options. Click that and choose "subscribe." Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes