Not receiving emails
LisaPhD2014
Enthusiast - Level 1

Since Verizon is making it impossible to talk to an employee I will post my complaint here.  For the past three weeks there have been at least four different days when I have not been able to access my email for hours (6-8 hours at a time).  I just found out today that I am apparently not receiving all of my emails either.  There was a very important email sent to me on 10/26/14 that I never received.  Missing this email means that I have lost an opportunity for $3500 worth of income!!!  I am beyond angry and want someone at Verizon to talk to about this, however, when you try to use any of their contact information you get no where.  I waited on hold for 20 minutes this morning (not to mention the 10 minutes prior to that spent navigating their automated phone menus) only to be disconnected before speaking to a live person.  I then tried a live chat and was told I couldn't be connected because I didn't provide enough information.  I filled in all required information, I'm just guessing they didn't like what I had to say as far as my "need for help" was concerned.  Their website lists no email address to send something to and when you click on "call me" it boots you out of that too!!!  Clearly customer service is not important to verizon.  I guess I will have to find another provider for my home phone, internet, email, television and cell phone service.

Has anyone else experienced the email issues that I am describing?

Re: Not receiving emails
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.

Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions.

To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".

Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes