Online email
Omega888
Enthusiast - Level 3

Hi all,

I am unable to get to Verizon's new email.  When I click "check all email", I get a screen announcing Verizon's new email, but when I click the "go to new email" button, nothing happens.

The same thing happened 2 weeks ago.

Thanks!

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Online email
Omega888
Enthusiast - Level 3

Weird...I tried with google chrome and it loaded right up, then again with IE 9, and it worked!

Thanks very much for your help.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

I am sorry to hear about the problems you are having with this. Do you have the same problems when you try to access the email from webmail.verizon.com ? Also please make sure your browser is set to accept cookies.

0 Likes
Omega888
Enthusiast - Level 3

I can see the email preview with IE 9, but when I click "view all email", I get taken to the page for the new Verizon email.  My browser is set to accept cookies.

Thanks for your help!

0 Likes
Lee_VZ
Contributor - Level 1

Do you have an alternate browser or computer you can check with? We want to rule out all variables. In this case to ensure it's not specific to one computer (meaning we need to look at it internally) or if it only happens on one browser or computer meaning we need to see what settings/software is causing it not to navigate the site properly.

Lee_vz
Verizon Support

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supersede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or Plan.

Omega888
Enthusiast - Level 3

Weird...I tried with google chrome and it loaded right up, then again with IE 9, and it worked!

Thanks very much for your help.

0 Likes
pkegney
Contributor - Level 1

Lee, it's the same issue with IE7 & IE8 of which is still in wide usage with Windows XP. And since IE9 requires a whole operating system upgrade to either Windows Vista or Windows 7 to work, I would think that with present support of Microsoft WinXp OS for yet another 2 years that this interface ought to coincide with this OS's usage as well. Just a thought!

As for Anthony who will probably chime in, it matters not whether accessed via Verizon.net or Verizon.com because either link leads to the very same "New Mail Center " page at least on my browsers.

0 Likes