Online payment works but NOTHING ELSE
community7

If I ever use this service again you all can call me a "nasty name". I  did not ask for Web Email and got it anyway. Now my basic email has disappeared and the crappy web 2.0 crap does not work. They would screw up and "steel ball". Does anyone know how to go back to basic email until I can get rid of this MISTAKE of a carrier that hides behind their little support and help signs?Try the online chat. It invites you to chat and then announces that you are unable to use it. Meanwhile ALL OF OUR CALL CENTER JOBS ARE IN NEW DELHI OR THE PHILIPPIANS!!!  I needed a Time Warner Cable password reset but guess which {please keep your posts courteous} cannot get their email in service?Just  wait until they lose ALL these accounts!!! Oh, don't forget I just used their online pay and sent in 88.00 bucks. It works. How can you charge someone for email when it has been down for a week?   

0 Likes
Re: Online payment works but NOTHING ELSE
somegirl
Champion - Level 3

@community wrote:

If I ever use this service again you all can call me a "nasty name". I  did not ask for Web Email and got it anyway. Now my basic email has disappeared and the crappy web 2.0 crap does not work. They would screw up and "steel ball". Does anyone know how to go back to basic email until I can get rid of this MISTAKE of a carrier that hides behind their little support and help signs?Try the online chat. It invites you to chat and then announces that you are unable to use it. Meanwhile ALL OF OUR CALL CENTER JOBS ARE IN NEW DELHI OR THE PHILIPPIANS!!!  I needed a Time Warner Cable password reset but guess which {please keep your posts courteous} cannot get their email in service?Just  wait until they lose ALL these accounts!!! Oh, don't forget I just used their online pay and sent in 88.00 bucks. It works. How can you charge someone for email when it has been down for a week?   

1. You are not obligated to use Verizon's webmail. If you don't like it, don't use it.

2. Why are you using a Verizon email to reset a Time Warner password? I'm confused about what you are actually trying to do.

3. Verizon doesn't charge for their email. It's a free product they provide as a "bonus" for people with their internet service.

On to the issue:

What are you referring to when you are asking about "basic email" and "crappy web 2.0 crap" exactly? Is it between the basic and rich interfaces? Or are you talking about Verizon's "Verizon 2.0" push? When you say it does not work, what do you mean? Are you getting some kind of error?

We'd love to help, but you're really not giving us much info to go on.

Reddzz
Enthusiast - Level 2

Reply to SOMEGIRL,

You have got to be kidding me...... If you don't want it don't use it.  If your paying for a service why would you not use their Email.  The VERIZON EMAIL is not FREE.  We pay for a service and expect that service.  It is stated as such when you sign up and PAY.  It is not a BONUS.  It is part of a pay service.  {please keep your posts courteous}  I keep hearing that you don't have to much info to go on.  HOW BOUT MY EMAIL DOES NOT WORK.  Everything else does.  Well that is kinda vague.  Please read and understand consumers frustration and our lack of knowledge in the issue at hand.  We just PAY for a service and expect what the original agreement was to occur.

Jim

0 Likes
somegirl
Champion - Level 3

@Reddzz wrote:

Reply to SOMEGIRL,

You have got to be kidding me...... If you don't want it don't use it.  If your paying for a service why would you not use their Email.  The VERIZON EMAIL is not FREE.  We pay for a service and expect that service.  It is stated as such when you sign up and PAY.  It is not a BONUS.  It is part of a pay service.  {please keep your posts courteous}  I keep hearing that you don't have to much info to go on.  HOW BOUT MY EMAIL DOES NOT WORK.  Everything else does.  Well that is kinda vague.  Please read and understand consumers frustration and our lack of knowledge in the issue at hand.  We just PAY for a service and expect what the original agreement was to occur.

Jim

Congratulations, you managed to not answer any of the questions I asked. At this rate, no one is going to be able to help you.

Again, are you getting some kind of error? Are you unable to reach a certain page? What page are you using to log into your account?

This is a peer-to-peer support forum, meaning the people posting are NOT Verizon employees. (With the exception of a few, marked with "employee" status.) We don't have access to your account to see your issue(s). We can only help based on the information that YOU provide.

If you need someone to look at your account for you, then you need to actually contact Verizon. There are options available on their Contact Us page.

0 Likes