Online to Outlook Sent Items Reconciliation
InigoMontoya1

Hello,

Does anyone know whether, and how, it is possible to have emails sent from my Verizon account while online be reconciled with Outlook sent items on a separate PC?  What happens is that while I am away on business travel, I sometimes send emails from my Verizon email account, which I access via the Internet.  However, those items do not reconcile with my Outlook account.  So when I get home to my PC and Outlook, which is how I normally work with email, none of my sent items are there.  I have copied myself on the outgoing emails, but that doesn't help if I'm searching my sent items folder from Outlook and don't remember if I sent something from the road or from home.

Is what I'm look for possible?

Thanks.

0 Likes
Re: Online to Outlook Sent Items Reconciliation
Shamika_VZ
Contributor - Level 3
Hello IngioMontoya,

Unfortunately if you send an email from our Verizon site your sent items will be on that site. If you send an email from Outlook your sent items will be only in Outlook.

Thanks,

Shamika_Vz Verizon Support

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supersede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or Plan.

0 Likes
Re: Online to Outlook Sent Items Reconciliation
Hubrisnxs
Legend

I think what you're looking for is called IMAP email, and verizon doesn't currently offer or support it.  So you may want to vote at our ideas exchange, a few other users would like the exact same thing you do.