Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.
Shop online or through the My Verizon app and get your holiday orders fast.
In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
That's good information to know if it was Word 2007 or Word 2010 as they might not compress data streams when exporting to a PDF. LibreOffice (and presumably Apache OpenOffice) does compress the data stream.
As I noted I use PDFCreator and below show the "Options" page for PDF generation showing the compression option which is set as default.
The objective is simple. If one runs up against Verizon's overly zealous spam and content filters when sending email, put the information in a format that does not have the content as "Clear Text" and the email will get past the spam and content filters.
This can be using a format such PDF that uses compression, placing the text in a graphic or encapsulating data in a ZIP file. Anything that obfuscates that text that may be caught in the filter(s).