Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.
Shop online or through the My Verizon app and get your holiday orders fast.
In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
So Verizon moved out of my state and transferred us to Frontier, which means I can no longer access my email on the webmail page - you are supposed to login on your webmail page, then follow directions to get your email migrated onto the AOL server.
When I tried to do that, I got my password wrong too many times, and am locked out of my account - however, when I tried to enter my emaii and zip code to unlock my account, it says the information does not match what is in the system because they do not have any of my customer info anymore (it has all been erased because we were supposed to be switched to frontier)
I have called Verizon, Frontier, and AOL, and none of them have been helpful. I tried to download the verizon home agent, but it still asks for my zip code.
Please let me know if you have any ideas that might help me get into my email again.
Same here. Tried to reset pw on AOL and it just says "We're Sorry, we cannot help you at this time" and verizon reset pw does not recognize my ID and Zip which I've had 10+ years. Frontier defers to Verizon, they will not help. UGH!