PLEASE HELP GET MY EMAIL BACK
MHINDAHL

So Verizon moved out of my state and transferred us to Frontier, which means I can no longer access my email on the webmail page - you are supposed to login on your webmail page, then follow directions to get your email migrated onto the AOL server.

When I tried to do that, I got my password wrong too many times, and am locked out of my account - however, when I tried to enter my emaii and zip code to unlock my account, it says the information does not match what is in the system because they do not have any of my customer info anymore (it has all been erased because we were supposed to be switched to frontier)

I have called Verizon, Frontier, and AOL, and none of them have been helpful. I tried to download the verizon home agent, but it still asks for my zip code.

Please let me know if you have any ideas that might help me get into my email again.

0 Likes
Re: PLEASE HELP GET MY EMAIL BACK
nellmac

I am in the same boat as you. Verizon is of no help. AOL and Frontier can not help.

0 Likes
intouch

Same here.  Tried to reset pw on AOL and it just says "We're Sorry, we cannot help you at this time" and verizon reset pw does not recognize my ID and Zip which I've had 10+ years.  Frontier defers to Verizon, they will not help.  UGH! 

0 Likes
tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

Verizon has shut off all the accounts that were moved to frontier.

However AOL.COM should be able to help you.  Regretablly most of the AOL people don't now how to handle those accounts that are stuck between VERIZON and AOL.

Frontier is NOT envolved for these emails.  AOL is a Verizon owned company.

0 Likes