Photo Attachments
TEK6

Hope someone can help me.

I get quiet a few e-mails from friends and relatives that contain good humor in the form of text & photos.  When I open the e-mails I can read the text and see the photos just like they send them.

My Problem is when I FORWARD them to other friends of relatives, they get them, but ONLY the text is viewable.  The photos only have a blank square, with a small red X in it.  I have tried forwarding them to my self on a different e-mail, and they come to me the same. (No pic, only a blank square).  How can I fix the problem?

Thanks

Terry

0 Likes
Re: Photo Attachments
Jerrold_VZ
Enthusiast - Level 3

Terry,

This is going to be a function of the email client you are using. Most likely, your email is setup to send messages in plain text format. In order for pictures and other media to show up properly you would need to make sure that your email client is setup to send in html format. There are different steps to configure this depending on the email client you use, but a simple google search can usually find the answer for you quickly.

0 Likes
Re: Photo Attachments
TEK6

Thanks for the reply!  However, I only send and receive my emails online using the Verizon Webmail, so I have no other email client.

0 Likes