Since verizon change to new mail interface, I had problem viewing mails using unicode font (vietnamese). The messages were not displaying correctly. However I noticed the problem is not consistent. Some mails are ok. I know the problem is with verizon webmail because I can see the mails always displayed correctly in other webmail services that I used like Google or Yahoo. I can send out mail in vietnamese legibly but when I receive the reply, the original messge is messed up; the reply message in vietnamese is ok sometimes, sometimes not.
Anyone having the same problem and know how to solve it please let me know.
Sorry the incoming emails are not coming in correctly. I have sent a private message to get more information.
**If someones post has helped you, please acknowledge their assistance by clicking the red thumbs up button to give them Kudos. If you are the original poster and any response gave you your answer, please mark the post that had the answer as the solution**
Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supersede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or plan