Re: Problems deleting e-mails
babyroose

I am also having problem deleting emails, more often when I delete more than one.   I see the response from verizon in blog but it has no detail for others to follow and how to fix.  I am sure that there are many others with same problem.  It would be nice to have a response showing how to fix. thanks

0 Likes
bunnylover1
Enthusiast - Level 2

This must be a big glitch in the latest FIOS email version, but I finally found a work around that someone had posted online and it seems to be working.  Go to "Settings" and set "number of emails per page" to "no limit per page."  Your inbox will no longer be divided into pages, but will be one continuous page that you can scroll through.  This is how my inbox was set up until FIOS introduced the latest email version, which apparently changed my default settings. (I also changed the setting for "Show next message on delete / spam / move" back to on, although I don't know if that makes any difference.)  All the emails that I mark for deletion now go directly into trash.  I still monitor the trash folder before emptying it, but since I've changed the settings, I haven't found any more emails that were "magically" dumped into trash without my knowledge.  Verizon needs to fix the problem, but it's been months and they haven't done anything, so this seems to be the best solution.

gitaangli

I am having same problems with e-mails. If there is any solution please let me know.

0 Likes