Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.
Shop online or through the My Verizon app and get your holiday orders fast.
In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
I received the email migration message today with the April 10th date. If I choose Gmail as the new provider, will the migration take care of all of my Verizon email folders and contacts? I get the impression reading the Gmail forums that only the Inbox gets "fetched" and you need to manually move the folder contents one at a time into the Inbox to get them migrated.
Can someone who has actually migrated to Gmail reply with their experience?
Good! You have already registered for AOL Mail. For quicker access go to mail.aol.com and sign in using your new AOL username/password. Don't forget to bookmark the website for future one click access to your email
Need to login with a different account?
Tom QIP 7100 1,YAMAHA ATS 1080,QIP 7216 P2, iPad 2 WiFi,iPhone SE