Retrieving Old Email Account
BRatliff1210
Enthusiast - Level 2

Anyone have any idea of how to retreive emails from an account?

Re: Retrieving Old Email Account
Hubrisnxs
Legend
Do you have the username and password? If you do, then go to www.Verizon.com/repair and use one of the automated set ups for email, or you can sign on at http://webmail.Verizon.com
bigred57

No, I dont have user name or password. The problem is I'm trying to emails from Yahoo account that is compromised

and they send "forgot password" info to my old email address account. I need to reactivate or reopen that old

email account in order to see the emails from Yahoo. Then I can access my emails from Yahoo. (they keep making

me wait 48 hours for each question, etc.)    😞

0 Likes
bigred57

No, I dont have user name or password. The problem is I'm trying to emails from Yahoo account that is compromised

and they send "forgot password" info to my old email address account. I need to reactivate or reopen that old

email account in order to see the emails from Yahoo. Then I can access my emails from Yahoo. (they keep making

me wait 48 hours for each question, etc.)   

(p.s. may have replied with the message already, sorry 😞

0 Likes
Hubrisnxs
Legend

Oh, so do you have Verizon anymore?  how long have you not had them or the email with verizon? 

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

As this thread is now over two years old, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes