Retrieving Old Email Account

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Retrieving Old Email Account

Message 1 of 6
(14,561 Views)

Anyone have any idea of how to retreive emails from an account?

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Platinum Contributor III
Platinum Contributor III

Re: Retrieving Old Email Account

Message 2 of 6
(14,434 Views)
Do you have the username and password? If you do, then go to www.Verizon.com/repair and use one of the automated set ups for email, or you can sign on at http://webmail.Verizon.com
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Message 3 of 6
(13,884 Views)

No, I dont have user name or password. The problem is I'm trying to emails from Yahoo account that is compromised

and they send "forgot password" info to my old email address account. I need to reactivate or reopen that old

email account in order to see the emails from Yahoo. Then I can access my emails from Yahoo. (they keep making

me wait 48 hours for each question, etc.)    😞

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Message 4 of 6
(13,878 Views)

No, I dont have user name or password. The problem is I'm trying to emails from Yahoo account that is compromised

and they send "forgot password" info to my old email address account. I need to reactivate or reopen that old

email account in order to see the emails from Yahoo. Then I can access my emails from Yahoo. (they keep making

me wait 48 hours for each question, etc.)   

(p.s. may have replied with the message already, sorry 😞

Highlighted
Platinum Contributor III
Platinum Contributor III

Message 5 of 6
(13,869 Views)

Oh, so do you have Verizon anymore?  how long have you not had them or the email with verizon? 

Highlighted
Moderator Moderator

Message 6 of 6
(10,548 Views)

As this thread is now over two years old, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.