Rich Webmail - Constant redirects to login
smay2

It has become extremely frustrating to use webmail over the past few months due to the constant timeouts.  It has gotten to the point where everytime I want to send an email, whether it's been 30 seconds or 30 minutes since I last logged in, I have to copy all of the text I'm about to send for fear of losing it all.  Here are some of the scenarios that happen almost every time I use webmail.

1. Log in - briefly displays my Inbox before going back to the login screen
2. Log in - Inbox displayed - click the arrow to hide the ad panel to the right of the Inbox - goes back to login screen
3. Log in - Inbox displayed - click on a folder (e.g. Drafts) - goes back to login screen
4. Log in - Inbox displayed - type a new message (in less than a minute or 2) - click Send - goes back to login screen
5. Repeat #4 taking long enough to type that the Auto Save occurs - click Save or Send - goes back to login screen and no draft is saved
6. Log in - type a message - click Attach - goes back to login screen

In addition:
1. when going back to the login screen I continually get Javascript errors.  The current one is "Line: 377  Error: '$LAB' is undefined".
2. after a timeout I have to paste my message back into an email and that too give a Javascript error, "Line: 1  Error: Object doesn't support this property or method".

I'm using Win 7, IE 8 however it also happens with FF.  I stopped using Chrome for webmail because the Rich version doesn't work at all.

Over the past 30 minutes I must have logged in 15-20 times just to view the Sent mail and send 2 or 3 one sentence emails!

0 Likes
Re: Rich Webmail - Constant redirects to login
nicksmom67
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have the same issue and it has been going on for weeks.  I am moving most of my emails over to gmail.  I've had support help me but the first level is useless.  they spent over an hour trying to get it fixed.  I cannot use the netmail.verizon.net access at all from my work computer.  I get a timed out message.  I can see my emails but cannot acess them.

At home I can get my Verizon emails using Thunderbird.  I also can access my Verizon emails using my Android phone.

Re: Rich Webmail - Constant redirects to login
TonyaD_VZ
Contributor - Level 3

We sent you a message on our private support board to assist you and we did not receive a response.  Please repost the issue if you are still experiencing a problem so that we may assist you.  Tonya C.

0 Likes