SAFETY ISSUE
BARCLAY2

Hello Verison,

There is a verison manhole cover approximately 20 feet from my sidewalk that is broken and there is a wasp nest in the manhole. This has been this way since I was here in October and I am not sure anyone has brought it to your attention. Please contact me by email so that this safety issue can be fixed.

0 Likes
Re: SAFETY ISSUE
jonjones1
Legend

@BARCLAY wrote:

Hello Verison,

There is a verison manhole cover approximately 20 feet from my sidewalk that is broken and there is a wasp nest in the manhole. This has been this way since I was here in October and I am not sure anyone has brought it to your attention. Please contact me by email so that this safety issue can be fixed.

Won’t be getting any email from Verizon. This is a customer helping customer forum.

you could call you local town, village, city, or county engineers department which can contact the General works department to either repair it themselves or contact the party responsible for the repair.

If it’s a real hazard the local police department would know who to contact.

0 Likes
Re: SAFETY ISSUE
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

You can also report hazardous conditions involving Verizon equipment at 1-800-VERIZON.

https://www.verizon.com/support/residential/phone/homephone/general+support/phone+troubleshooting/ca...

0 Likes