Re: SPAM
somegirl
Champion - Level 3

@djm12 wrote:

Sir. I believe you get very little spam because you are not using the verizon e-mail as your primary.  Anyone that has their facebook and other accounts linked to verizon will get inundated with dozens of spams a day.  The verizon spam filters are not blocking much. 

...that's probably your issue right there. You need to take a more active role in preventing spam by paying attention to the privacy policy of the sites you give your email address to. Spammers don't pull your address out of thin air.

0 Likes
Re: SPAM
FMLong
Enthusiast - Level 1

Gee, I have been with verizon for sooooo many years and I am totally frustrated with the junk mail every single day. Does Veriozon check in on this community? Do they know that there are so many complaints about the extensive amount of junk mail? What is their solution? Is it worth communicating with them? Will they fix the problem? I have to check email every day or I end up with an overwhelming amount of junk email and cannot find ligitimate email because they are hidden somewhere in the junk mail.  I am calling Verizon and will switch to comcast if they cannot help or another email provider.