STILL CANNOT SIGN-IN TO EMAIL CAN'T GET TO PASSWORD PAGE GOES TO VERIZON WIRELESS SERVER
tiara320
Contributor - Level 2

I've contacted Customer Service which could not even fix the problem.

I've Posted here numerous times.

There is still no fix for this Issue, it's been 1 week that I cannot access my email.

I live in New Jersey. zipcode 08879

WHEN WILL THIS ISSUE BE FIXED AND RESOLVED?

Web e-mail is worthless when you cannot even access your email messages.

There must be a Security Server Program Issue that needs to be fixed, as it goes to Verizon Wireless, which I do not have an account.

PLEASE GET THIS ISSUE FIXED AND RESOLVED ASAP.

Thank you.

0 Likes
Re: STILL CANNOT SIGN-IN TO EMAIL CAN'T GET TO PASSWORD PAGE GOES TO VERIZON WIRELESS SERVER
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus
0 Likes
Re: STILL CANNOT SIGN-IN TO EMAIL CAN'T GET TO PASSWORD PAGE GOES TO VERIZON WIRELESS SERVER
herbt

I am reading correctly that the "Keep me signed on" feature will no longer be available in the near future? And if so then why not?

0 Likes
TomH121
Community Leader
Community Leader

VERIZON PROGRAMMERS PLEASE SEE ATTACHMENT

GET VZ WIRELESS OUT OF THE SIGN IN PROCEDURE FOR RESIDENTIAL 

TomH121
Community Leader
Community Leader

Just signed in to my email using the url that has been working for me in the past.

Have not changed my residential ID and password which I use both for the Forums and Email.

Hope everyone using residential ID can do the same.

73's for now

0 Likes
CJA73
Enthusiast - Level 2
I have had the same problem since Tuesday. I had an in Verizon tech come in yesterday. He can in at about 9:30 and left around 12pm. The final result was, they found the problem and it should be fixed by 9 pm tommorow (tonight 2/28)night. If it is not fix call Verizon.
Since Tuesday
0 Likes
chucklap

I have My Verizon set as my hompage. It is ridiculous that I have to sign-in EVERY TIME to see my email.  THIS NEEDS TO CHANGE.

0 Likes
judyjudy1

Same issue.  Why do I have to keep signing in? I usually stay signed in to email for a couple of weeks.  Now I have to log in every few hours. Please fix this.

0 Likes
vzretiree51
Enthusiast - Level 3

Just as Tiara has posted numerous times, so have I and I keep seeing the same reply to our posts by the same moderators. That link does not address the problem of simply not being able to login at all to my verizon.net e-mail account no matter what url I use to do so. After submitting the password on the "wireless" page(???), the next page always asks that I update my password when I have done so several times even while customer service/support has taken over my computer over the last two weeks! Of course, the problems started way before then. Earlier this week, I was issued a trouble ticket and received two e-mails that I was able to read on my smartphone app stating that I would be contacted for a follow up. Prior to issuing me the ticket, I had submitted all of the information they asked for. This is the point of ridiculous because if I can not login, I can't go to my service or any other area of the site. I have also noticed that most of time before the most recent issue, navigation on the site was becoming slower and I believe that it does not matter which browser I attempt to use because the problem is on the two  always use to acces other web sites. I am still waiting for someone to get back to me as this has been costly for my time and busines work.

0 Likes
wicked-warlock
Enthusiast - Level 3

Here is verizon's poor customer response.

http://forums.verizon.com/t5/Verizon-net-Email/VZW-URL-coming-up-on-the-VZT-Sign-In-Page-and-the-Ema...

This should of been fixed within 48 hours.  This is affecting many people and as a customer standpoint a big failure on verizon, period.

0 Likes