Re: STILL CANNOT SIGN-IN TO EMAIL CAN'T GET TO PASSWORD PAGE GOES TO VERIZON WIRELESS SERVER
tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

@wicked-warlock wrote:

Here is verizon's poor customer response.

http://forums.verizon.com/t5/Verizon-net-Email/VZW-URL-coming-up-on-the-VZT-Sign-In-Page-and-the-Ema...

This should of been fixed within 48 hours.  This is affecting many people and as a customer standpoint a big failure on verizon, period.

You should be able to logon even if it goes to Verizon wireless.  What errors are you getting?

0 Likes
Re: STILL CANNOT SIGN-IN TO EMAIL CAN'T GET TO PASSWORD PAGE GOES TO VERIZON WIRELESS SERVER
ELGRECO
Enthusiast - Level 3

48 Hours? You have very high expectations and looking for miracles.

It is over two months that this thing is not working and we keep getting refer to a useless post by a moderator.

I wonder how Verizon will feel if we pay them only partial amount of our bill as they are providing partial service.

Would they be upset if we refer them also to a useless post to collect the balance of their bil?

Just wondering!!!

0 Likes
vzretiree51
Enthusiast - Level 3

For anyone who has not been able to login to their verizon.net account in recent weeks, the following is a roundabout temporary solution that I stumbled on out of frustration. (As I write this, the system suddenly slows dramatically every few seconds.)

From the Verizon.com residential home page, click on the “(change)” link next to the “Location” at the very top right side of the page. A “CHECK AVAILABILITY” page will appear. Click on “Existing Customer”. Then, an “EXISTING CUSTOMER” page will appear. Enter your userid and click “CONTINUE”. Then, a “SIGN-IN” page will appear. Enter your password and click on “CONTINUE”. On the next page (“Please give us permission to access your account for better service”), click either “CONTINUE” or “NO THANKS”.  Now you will see that you are logged in to your account similar to before. I was finally able to access my e-mail and all other services, which I hadn’t been able to do for about two weeks and even before then, it was sporadic.

Please let me know if this works for any of you.Thanks.

0 Likes
vzretiree51
Enthusiast - Level 3

I noticed that when I clicked on the "change" link the next time I attempted to login to my account, the system recognized that I had an existing account. So I just followed the screen prompts and was still successful in logging in. We should not have to go through this and someone at Verizon has to know a workaround or how to fix the problems permanently.

0 Likes