Secondary email accounts and Temp PINs
Murphy233

The explanation or secondary emails are weak and confusing

I  have trouble with Passwords

I asked for a temp PIN or a secondary account.  It appears that a temporary PIN for my primary account 

blocked access. Neither the phoned in temps for the sub account nor the temp pin f,or the main account work

I think Verizon cannot handle two temporary PINs so I may have to wait seven days for them to expire?

It appears,though no one says so, that in order to read mail for a sub account that one needs to sign out as the main account and sign back in for the sub account.   What a pain. The sub account is for my wife which she never reads but does get confirmations or thugs she bought on line. I expect to add six more accounts or dierent web sites and blogs

Also your web site should clearly distinguish between FIOS accounts and non FIOS.  which leaves questions about FIOS email out in the cold and inaccessible 

0 Likes
Re: Secondary email accounts and Temp PINs
somegirl
Champion - Level 3

@Murphy233 wrote:

The explanation or secondary emails are weak and confusing

I  have trouble with Passwords

I asked for a temp PIN or a secondary account.  It appears that a temporary PIN for my primary account 

blocked access. Neither the phoned in temps for the sub account nor the temp pin f,or the main account work

I think Verizon cannot handle two temporary PINs so I may have to wait seven days for them to expire?

It appears,though no one says so, that in order to read mail for a sub account that one needs to sign out as the main account and sign back in for the sub account.   What a pain. The sub account is for my wife which she never reads but does get confirmations or thugs she bought on line. I expect to add six more accounts or dierent web sites and blogs

Also your web site should clearly distinguish between FIOS accounts and non FIOS.  which leaves questions about FIOS email out in the cold and inaccessible 

Yes. In order to access a sub, you have to log into it.

And there is no distinguishing between FiOS and other services when it comes to email. The email service is the same for all services.

Now, if I understand what you've said correctly, you need to reset the password for the sub account?

0 Likes
Re: Secondary email accounts and Temp PINs
paulab2
Enthusiast - Level 2

How do get a secondary email account?  Also I want the above tool bar to show when I access sending an email.

0 Likes