Secondary email address
gappnzllr

I'm trying to find on the verizon.net website where I can set up a second email address for my account - one to be used by another person in my household.  Everytime I search, I either offered the ability to upgrade, or it comes back with all kinds of garbage - articles completely unrelated.  Isn't there any way to find basic information?

Anyway, Where do I set up another email address?  I was told I could have up to 8.  I'm limited to 1 if I can't figure out how to do it.

0 Likes
Re: Secondary email address
somegirl
Champion - Level 3

There's a section at the bottom of the Account Tools page for creating sub accounts.

0 Likes
Running3
Enthusiast - Level 1

Secondary email account and sub-accounts are two different animals and I trying to figure out the difference and how to set up the pass word for secondary email.

0 Likes
vzman24

go to account>account profile>scroll all the way to the bottom and click on creat sub account, i think you can add up to 9. if you need more help then contact tech support by chat @ http://www22.verizon.com/content/contactus or call 1-800-837-4966. I know you can get help from tech support quickly for something like this.

0 Likes