Switch Account

Secondary email address

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Secondary email address

Message 1 of 4
(875 Views)

I'm trying to find on the verizon.net website where I can set up a second email address for my account - one to be used by another person in my household.  Everytime I search, I either offered the ability to upgrade, or it comes back with all kinds of garbage - articles completely unrelated.  Isn't there any way to find basic information?

Anyway, Where do I set up another email address?  I was told I could have up to 8.  I'm limited to 1 if I can't figure out how to do it.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Platinum Contributor II Platinum Contributor II
Platinum Contributor II

Re: Secondary email address

Message 2 of 4
(868 Views)

There's a section at the bottom of the Account Tools page for creating sub accounts.

--
If a forum member gives an answer you like, give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer as Accepted Solution so others can see the solution to the problem.

"All knowledge is worth having."
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Message 3 of 4
(781 Views)

Secondary email account and sub-accounts are two different animals and I trying to figure out the difference and how to set up the pass word for secondary email.

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Message 4 of 4
(760 Views)

go to account>account profile>scroll all the way to the bottom and click on creat sub account, i think you can add up to 9. if you need more help then contact tech support by chat @ http://www22.verizon.com/content/contactus or call 1-800-837-4966. I know you can get help from tech support quickly for something like this.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.