Sent emails only go to Outbox and nowhere else --- using Outlook 2007
popolig

Every time I try to send an email, it goes directly to my outbox and nowhere else.  Have tried everything I can think of to no avail.

0 Likes
Re: Sent emails only go to Outbox and nowhere else --- using Outlook 2007
Not applicable

What errors do you get? At the lower right of the application it has a small notification icon, also what about incoming emails, can you receive?

0 Likes
tns
Master - Level 2

I don't think they enforcing it yet, but did you do the things now being suggested for using email.  i.e. switching to SSL

https://my.verizon.com/central/vzc.portal?_nfpb=true&_pageLabel=vzc_help_announcement&id=email11

0 Likes
spigmu
Enthusiast - Level 3

Depends if one has a Verizon/Yahoo email account or not.  The new SSL settings do NOT work for me on the outgoing.yahoo.verizon.net server, but the old ones do.  I wouldn't make any settings changes unless your server is outgoing.verizon.net.   Otherwise I would ignore any new server settings for now.

0 Likes
syntaxx
Enthusiast - Level 2

Same with me,.. Got a new tablet fot my bday....wooot.,anyway. Every email i send ends up in outbox,.thats ok...but some get sent...and some never do...its like half a conversation..its a bit annoying...why are some sent 2 days later...and others not sent at all? Is verizon reading my emails...2 day wait period and all?

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

As this thread is now over two years old, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes