Sent mail not recieved
dougenman
Enthusiast - Level 1

Whenever I send a message to {edited for privacy}@verizon.net he does not get it.  He says it is not in his spam or trash folders.  In addition I do not receive a deliver status notifacation.  Any ideas on a solution?

0 Likes
Re: Sent mail not recieved
somegirl
Champion - Level 3

@dougenman wrote:

Whenever I send a message to {edited for privacy}@verizon.net he does not get it.  He says it is not in his spam or trash folders.  In addition I do not receive a deliver status notifacation.  Any ideas on a solution?

If you are not receiving a Delivery Failure notification, then the mail is most likely being deleted on the Verizon end.  (Be sure to check your spam/trash for those messages, as well.)

Assuming your friend is getting other email successfully, have your friend check all of the following:

1. Settings > Email Settings > Filters - Check to make sure there aren't any filters set up that could be discarding/moving your messages.

2. Settings > Email Settings > Spam Detector - If Spam Detector is on, make sure the option is selected to Save spam in the SpamDetector folder (rather than delete it). Then they can check that folder for any incoming messages.

3.  Settings > Email Settings > Blocking - Make sure that your email address / domain are not in the Blocked Senders list. (If your address is user@yahoo.com, then "user@yahoo.com" or "yahoo.com" would block your messages.)

Optionally, they can select Save the email from the Blocked Senders list and then choose a folder from the drop-down list.

Re: Sent mail not recieved
dougenman
Enthusiast - Level 1

I will have check these things out.

0 Likes