Server Times out sending e-mails
BSH77
Enthusiast - Level 2

I send e-mail (brighthouse) from work thru our work mail server to my home e-mail account and I get the following error: xxxxxxxx@verizon.net: delivery temporarily suspended: conversation with relay.verizon.net[206.46.232.11] timed out while sending message body.   I can send e-mail from home to work no problem. Our e-mail server provider cannot figure out the problem.  Everyone here at my job cannot send to anyone with a Verizon email account.  This has been going on now for almost a year.  We do not have any issues with any other accounts but Verizon.  Please anyone have any suggestions that might help!

0 Likes
Re: Server Times out sending e-mails
BSH77
Enthusiast - Level 2

0 Likes
BSH77
Enthusiast - Level 2

(UPDATED) I send e-mail from work thru our work mail server (Our mail server is on Verizon) to my home e-mail account and I get the following error: xxxxxxxx @verizon.net  delivery temporarily suspended: conversation with relay.verizon.net[206.46.232.11] timed out while sending message body.   I can send e-mail from home to work no problem. Our e-mail server provider cannot figure out the problem.  Everyone here at my job cannot send to anyone with a Verizon email account.  This has been going on now for almost a year.  We do not have any issues with any other accounts but Verizon.  Please anyone have any suggestions that might help!  I have filled out this form twice: my.verizon.com/micro/whitelist/RequestForm.asp   and no response from anyone!  I am at a loss of who to contact at Verizon! 

0 Likes
islandtech99

Hi,

I was wondering if you ever received a response to your support request relating to the Mail Undeliverable messages you were receiving.

We are a web/email hosting provider and are also experiencing the same issue with Verizon:

delivery temporarily suspended: conversation with
   relay.verizon.net[206.46.232.11] timed out while sending message body
Reporting-MTA: dns;

Thank you!

Christina

0 Likes