Re: Servers Down on Email Clients?
maryb20121

i still can't get my email and I can't log on via the internet with my password.  Are you all sure it is resolved? 

0 Likes
georgeny1
Enthusiast - Level 1

Mine resolved in Westchester County NY.

George in NY

0 Likes
merlin96
Contributor - Level 1

Yes fully resolved here in Philly.

0 Likes
Scoop8
Contributor - Level 1

Mine is working but the Send/Receive speed isn't what it was prior to the Server issue.  It's slower overall but working.

Some Send/Receive commands are almost as fast as before the issue and some are slow.

Dallas, TX

0 Likes
tdam241

Stll down in Delaware.  No access via iphone.  When I try to open email, I get a blank white screen and it just keeps closing.

0 Likes
Retrogrouch

I am having the same problem.  As of about 11:30 PM on Wednesday May 20 I have gotten no new email on any of my devices (Mac/iPhone/Ipad).   I can see new emails at the Verizon Webmail site.  I had not changed any settings on any device prior to the disruption.

0 Likes
BxNY
Enthusiast - Level 2

Was able to download email to Outlook earlier today but NOT send from Outlook.  Now, as of  4:10 p.m. EDT (NYC), can't receive or send.  This is beyond belief.  

0 Likes
NJcomputerUser

Still not resolved in NJ either.

0 Likes
Scoop8
Contributor - Level 1

Perhaps the repair is getting rolled out by regional servers.  It's been ok here since mid-morning.  My Outlook Send/Receive speed is back to normal (fast) speed.

- Dallas, TX

0 Likes
BxNY
Enthusiast - Level 2

Am on hold - surprise, surprise - wtih Verizon customer service somewhere in India.  I have been as polite as humanly possible but apparently they have no idea  there is a problem in the U.S. How is that possible?  I am now on hold for a supervisor.  Have the supervisor on the line.  Are you ready for this???  She is telling me it is Microsoft's problem that my email will not download or send.  Did you all hear me scream?  I told her that this was squarely in Verizon's court.  They had months to test the changes with all the various email programs.  It's not as if Microsoft Outlook is a small, seldom used program.  When I asked when this issue would be resolved I was told, "They're working on it."  Note: not we're working on it; they're working on it. Guess I wouldn't want to be associated with Verizon either. Finally, I just said that this is totally unacceptable and  I hoped this call had in fact been recorded and would be passed on to "corportate". I am so done with Verizon.  Anyone have any suggestions?