Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get it fast with In-store & curbside pickup or same day delivery.

Session timed out

Contributor
Contributor

Session timed out

Message 1 of 2
(300 Views)

I guess I am beating a dead horse with this thread. Every time I try to log in I either get a message that the session has timed out or a blank screen with Conversations, Calendar, Contacts and settings. The only way I can get my mail is with my phone. I read somewhere that I need to use an old version on IE or Firefox. That is pretty lame. I don't know how to install an older version and why should I have to? 

1 REPLY 1
Employee Emeritus Employee Emeritus
Employee Emeritus

Re: Session timed out

Message 2 of 2
(281 Views)

There is something wrong with the configuration of your browser or a security program if this is happening. The website is compatible with the newer browsers. We can help you out with this. I have sent you a private message to get more information.

Anthony_VZ

**If someones post has helped you, please acknowledge their assistance by clicking the red thumbs up button to give them Kudos. If you are the original poster and any response gave you your answer, please mark the post that had the answer as the solution**

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supersede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or plan

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.