Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.
Shop online or through the My Verizon app and get your holiday orders fast.
In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
Probably the reverse question then most people ask. I've terminated my NY service. However my email is still active. I want it to start rejecting all email with account not found, so people get the hint to use my FL email which has been active for nearly three years.
I actually previously tried that and its not working. The vacation mode isn't staying set, perhaps because the account is officially closed.
The announced change might mean that the email won't close for 6 months. Even longer if I don't stop logging on to check for email (from a client0. Particularly worried about closing bill not being properly handled so I have it checking.