Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get it fast with In-store & curbside pickup or same day delivery.

So disgusted with Verizon...anyone else too?

4beej
Contributor
Contributor

So disgusted with Verizon...anyone else too?

Message 1 of 3
(1,749 Views)

It was bad enough that our internet is very slow compared to the money that I have had to pay for this service...with increased fees over the years.  Now, they have a "sponsored" ad that continually is at the top of my emails.  I have "opted" out twice now, using Verizon's directions on how to do so....never worked.  Now, today, I have to take it another step and enter a "memorable" place, BEFORE I can get into my email??  I mean, I get security, but this is a tad ridiculous!!!

Just wanted to know if anyone else is aggravated or is it just me??  I'm thinking maybe I should switch to Comcast internet, I've heard it's way faster??  

2 REPLIES 2
John_P007
Contributor
Contributor

Re: So disgusted with Verizon...anyone else too?

Message 2 of 3
(1,682 Views)
Same here!!!
topdog
Silver Contributor IV
Silver Contributor IV

Re: So disgusted with Verizon...anyone else too?

Message 3 of 3
(1,476 Views)

Any problems I have had have always been resolved.  Sometimes the process is slow, but I don't think anyone is ever rude.

We left Comcast because the internet was  down too often.

One suggestion -- be patient and nice.  I find that I get good service if I don't act disgusted!!!

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.